I spoke in church on Sunday about motherhood. The joy and responsibility and everything in between.
What I learned
1-You can make mistakes ~ everyone is going to. Try harder next time
2-You kids will learn what you tell them and what you show them ~ Make sure they are the same.
3-Your husband and father of your children can help in every part of raising great kids ~ He is a most important part
4-Pray is your best tool in bringing them up right.
5-After prayer is faith ~ Now they get to make mistakes too.
6-Teach them how important it is to speak kind words ~ Use kind words when you speak to them.
7-A good Homemaker is really a good house keeper ~ Our home is our family temple and we should want it to look like it.
8- Try harder today then yesterday. And try harder tomorrow then today.
9- You don't have to be perfect to be a good mother. You only have to do the very best you can ~ The best you can is probable better then you might be doing right now. So try Harder.
I guess what I learn most from this talk Is that it is ok to make mistakes , but you must learn from them and be better next time. I also found many great women around me that I can look to as an example. And my kids can look to then as well.
How thankful I am for faithful women who love the Lord and their families and set such a fine example for me.
You know who you are. Thank you
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Always fu to speak in church. Sounds like you did a good job.
You did a great job by the way!! Making me feel bad along the way!! That just means I need to change my ways and be better. THANKS!!
Post a Comment