First, Kelly the potato's are blue indeed. Bright indigo blue on the inside and good to eat.
A lot of you have posted congrats for Brad and his new calling. So for those of you that do not live in the ward any longer Brad was just put into the Bishop brick 2nd councilor.
Some of you have asked how he feels about it. I would say he feels humble. Not prepared and probably can think of more then 10 men that could have been called in before him. I am sure he thinks that he is not prepared and I am sure he is right.
As for me. I feel grateful. Grateful to have a good man in my life. To know he loves the Lord and will serve when asked. To know that he will set an example for the kids on how to serve. They need that.
I know he has learn at the feet of good brothers in his home and in our ward. He has been guided by friends and family, and has taken those teachings to heart. I know that he follows the prompting of the spirit. And that he acts when prompted.
I truly am blessed. Blessed by Father in Heaven to have given Brad to me. Lucky to have meet him when I did and thankful that he looked my way.
I think I'll keep him.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow! Thanks for posting this so I could keep in the loop! I told DH and we are both not a bit surprised - he is a servant of the Lord and will be a great addition!
I'm so excited for your family and the blessings that are headed your way.
Serving in the bishopric is a marvelous thing. And doing it while in school is divine. He will receive so much help that you will wonder how he did it before alone!
That is so awesome. So happy for him and you!
Hey, it wasn't me asking about the potatoes..... I think it was KD.
And the Bishopric thing will be great for your family. I can't say congrats.... i don't like that in reference to new callings, but it's a good and interesting experience. I have been intruduced to "Sunday Alone", Welcome.
Trent LOVES it, i think it's just hard. But way worth it. There is nothing better than your kids seeing there dad serve, in any capacity.
I think 'you' and Brad are great examples to all of us in this ward. I am not suprised at all by this calling. He truly is an amazing man and you are an amazing lady. I am so blessed to know you.
Post a Comment