Monday, June 30, 2008

Yellowstone

We are back from Yellowstone, and how much fun it was. I can tell you how wonderful that trip was. Good fun, Good friends, and all the out doors you can Handel.
We saw all kids of good things from wonderful waterfalls to lovely springs and hot pots and more animals then you could see at the zoo. But the very best part. Two bears. That's what I wanted to see most of all.
The kids had a great time. The camp ground we stayed at was great. Right by the lake. It's called Madison Arm Resort if you wanted to know. Great Great Great. We could not have asked for more.
We loved it so much that we could have stayed one more week. Although it is always nice to come home.
Maybe I will figure out how to post a picture soon and you will all be able to see how wonderful everything was.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Yeah I want to see pictures!! :) I heard from you hubby that you are not so found of heights like the top of a watterfall??

How close were the bears to you?
Welcome home!

Warner Family said...

Rachel, Heights stink. I do not like the idea of falling.
The bears were close, Maybe 50 feet away. We were very carefull.
It was great