1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
not really.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
about four hours ago. Just a blue day.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, Not really.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
yes, 4
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Ya, I think so.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO! NO! NO!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cookie crisp
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Flip flops have ties? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
emotionally, Sometimes. Physically, Sometimes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Peach
14. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If their Kind to others. Mostly their kids. I learn from that
15. RED OR PINK?
Blue
16. What don't you like about yourself?
I,m not a self starter
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Brad when he's out of town.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
???
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
stripped PJ pants. No shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
sunflower seeds
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Design Star on HGTV
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue or Green
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Polo it is what my honey wears.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Brad.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I think so? Yes of course I do.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
College Football. BYU
27. HAIR COLOR?
Light to medium brown.
28. EYE COLOR?
green.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Cheesecake, chocolate.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Hellboy 2
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
pink.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer and Spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
YES
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake or great wall of chocolate.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
???
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
??
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Book of Morman and Diary of a Cow, by Braden Warner
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
its Just blue.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Glen Beck hosting Larry King
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Silence, and soft music
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
I don't care.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
New York
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I like to sing and garden, and play with my kids.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
American Fork Ut
Now for the tagging part. Tag your it. Do it if you want to. Its nice to get to know you better.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Red or Pink? Blue. Nice. :)
Post a Comment