Bobo was at school on Monday and got knocked down during gym. He knew has hand hurt but didn't want to worry anyone. So he didn't tell his coach. He didn't let the office know what was going on. He didn't come and tell me, and I was at the school helping out.
No, he waited until he got home. His hand was so swollen. And yep the Dr said his finger was broken right at the base of his hand.
He doesn't get a full cast so he thought that he could take of the splint to play in the water, shower, whatever. "I don't think so." Those would be the doctors words not mine. It does make for a funny too watch him play his violin. You would laugh to, and it would be ok.
So what have I learned. Don't tell the lord you have had enough changes going on. He will just give you more to let you know He know better.
Nuker Got her cast.
Bobo is a splint holding his two fingers together.
So cute together. One more broken bone and I might pull my hair out


4 comments:
What are the chances? Wow.
I've never been through that yet. I know it's coming, though.
lol, another one. Why can't children just be perfect all the time and nothing bad happen ever!! :) Too bad we have to grow from stuff!!;)
Bad things happen in threes. Or should I not say that?
And you are right, it is okay to laugh. In fact sometimes thats all you can do.
Got milk? Sounds like you guys need some sort of superdose of calcium over there. Yikes! They're smiling though.
Post a Comment