Matthew 4:19 ... Follow me and I will make you fishers of men.
Last night the youth of our stake went down town to temple square to the Called to Serve program. We went on a tour of the Temple grounds and learn new history about the pioneers. Did you know on the Assemble Hall there is one spire that does not have a point. It used to be a chimney. Look for it the next time you are there.
After we went into the north visitor center for a video on serving a mission and heard testimonies on the work. Sweet sisters from all over the world sharing their testimonies of the gospel, and their the love of the lord.
It was wonderful. The spirit was so strong and the sister were great. They help the youth know and understand that their Heavenly father loves them so much.
They help me know that my Heavenly Father loves me. It is something I still need to hear. It is still something I want to be told. Who doesn't want to be told I love you. When those words come from the Lord its even better.
It is so nice to know that our Father in Heaven loves us so much that he sent is son even Jesus Christ to this earth to show us the way home and to atone for our mistakes. That knowledge makes life just a little easier.
Giving that knowledge to our youth will only help them to come through temptation and be the better for it. It will help them to stand up and go forward with this truth to all the world.
How grateful I am to be a witness to this great work.


No comments:
Post a Comment