Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am so sad


You would think that I would have posted something by now. Big things have been going on. Haybear turned 13 WAY BIG!!! our trip to San Diego, and even my new haircut. Which I didn't like at first It was a lot shorter then I asked for.
Why no post?
My memory card died. I am not even sure what happened. 260 pics and no way to see them. Everything tells me unreadable. I can't believe that that happened. I could cry.
Lets face it I can take pictures of sunny CA anytime, but Haybear will only turn 13 one time in her life. That one breaks my heart. No cake, no gifts, no fun times with the family to remember.
Cross your fingers with me that I can find a great IT WIZ that can fix the card for me and save those memories.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh man...nothing's worse than loosing pictures. I lost a whole roll (overexposed) when I was in New York as a Senior in High School! I sure hope you can recover them. Hayley is beautiful!

Kristy said...

I think you mistaken...she is really only 4 and should stay there. That is how old she was when we met you guys. Before you know it we will all have grandkids !!!!!

Jones Family said...

hI dANIKA THIS IS tRACY YOUR OLD BACKYARD NEIGHBOR i HAD THAT SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME AND i HAD A GUY FROM iNKLEYS GET ALL THE PICS OFF AND PUT THEM ON A DISK FOR ME IF YOU DON'T GET IT FIGURED OUT i WILL GLADLY TAKE IT TO HIM HE IS RIGHT HERE IN TOWN i HOPE YOU DON'T MIND i LOOK IN ON YOUR BLOG i LOVE TO CHECK IN AND SEE ALL YOU GUYS FROM MY OLD WARD YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

Warner Family said...

Thanks tracy, Get me his info and I will do that. I was thinking that Inkleys would be my best bet. Thanks