Due to the very cold weather and of course the snow. I feel the Christmas spirit coming on. More then the gifts and the crazy running around like a headless chicken. I feel the spirit of Christmas. The Christ part of Christmas.
I see his hand working in my life in so many ways. I see it in the smile on my great kids faces. I see it in the warmth and wonder of the love my sweet heart gives me. And I feel it in the tender blessing small and large I see poured out upon me every day.
Funny that we need a Holiday to see the lords hand in our lives. Wouldn't it be something if I were able to point out the goodness all around us everyday, and not just when the giving spirit of Christmas is upon us.
I think I may make that my New Year resolution. "To see more fully all of the blessings in my life, All of them. Big and small."
So from my house to yours, Merry Christmas! I pray that yours is filled with Joy and wonder. The way it was for you when you were a child. I pray that you and I both see all the bounty of blessings is our lives. Everyday, and That were become ever more grateful for them.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment