Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And then he was 6


I can't believe that my Nader turned 6 today. 6 is not a little boy any more, it is a big boy. Just ask him.

Six things I love about Nader
1-His dog is his best friend. He loves the dog
2-Have you seen him smile?
3-Jokes and funny stories, He is full of both.
4-He adores his big brother. He holds the moon in Naders eyes.
5-He lets his big sisters paint his toes. That's love.
6-He loves going to church, and singing songs in primary
Needless to say I love this little big boy. He holds my heart. He still love hugs and kisses and cuddles. He is such a daddy's boys and thinks that dad is part super hero part swing set. And he is right. He is bright and beautiful and full of sunshine. I don't know how it happened that the Lord gave me such a great kid, but he is for sure a keeper.
Happy Birthday Bub

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I think you have the wrong child. The one you are talking about is suppose to still be 2!!!!!!