
I know that the picture is dark, but this is the cornerstone choir Wednesday night for our dress rehearsal.
I just had to say how wonderful yesterday was. I feel so blessed. So humbled to have been able to sing with this choir. The spirit was amazing. The prophet was amazing. The temple is amazing.
You might say the whole day was amazing. Still this morning I feel overwhelmed by the feelings of love and testimony of temples I was given yesterday. How a testimony can be added on to so much I don't know. I only know that mine was.
Sister Hancock our choir conductor helped us before we went to the temple to sing. She reminded us to focus on the message we were giving, rather then the message we were being given. It would help us not to cry. Of course I still did, but some how I was able to sing through the tiers. I think it had something to do with the unseen voices singing around us.
I can't even put into words all of the feeling that I have about the wonderful opportunity. I feel so blessed to be able to caring this with me. I feel so blessed to have had this chance to praise my Father in Heaven in this once in a life time way. Even though Satan tried very hard to persuade me that I didn't need to be there. That my voice didn't matter. My Heavenly Father was quick remind me that he was wrong. every voice matters. Psalms 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. This is very true. So all of you sing out. Think you can't sing. Wrong, sing out!! It will add on to your testimony also. I song of praise is a pray unto the lord.


1 comment:
What an amazing oportunity for you. I wish I could have heard you. Thanks for sharing your testimony and experience with us.
Post a Comment