Friday, November 6, 2009

The little things

Last night I had a meeting to go to for YW. It wasn't until 8pm so I sat down with my sweetie and we were watching The Amazing Race. He was not home Sunday night to watch it with the family. Anyway, We were watching the show when my time ran out and I needed to be at my meeting. What does he do? He pauses the show and states that he will wait for me to get back so we can watch together.
Seems small, but it's not. Those little things are what make me love him more and more everyday. Little things mean so much. I smile, a little note or text, a hug when you need one but don't want to say it. Some how all of the little things add up to this great big wonderful love that keeps just getting better. Even when you think it can't get better it does.
Now that does not mean that things are perfect. Not in this life time. But its nice to know that all of the little things help to make it perfect for the next life. The forever one.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

oh how sweet!! Wahoo for TIME in a marriage I can't wait for it to only get better I thought it was good now :)!!

Stacy said...

AMEN! I Love being in love and falling in love with him over and over:)