a novel, by Glenn Beck
What a great, up lifting book to read, to really put you in the holiday spirit. The book is full of love and pain and hope. I really loved this book. I found it to both make me laugh and cry. In fact I was reading at a break will I was working and found myself holding back tears.
Now I do not always have such an emotional reaction to something I read, but I found that this book touched my heart. I remembered being a child angry and hurt and lashing out at others rather then being hurt by them.
Take the time to read this book. It will not cost you much of your much needed time this crazy month and I know you will be better for it.
I bought the copy so just borrow mine.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I really do want to read that book. My dad is a HUGE Beck fan, and talks about it all the time, we actually gave him the book on tape last year. Can I borrow it?
Post a Comment