My nuker turned 10 last Sunday. WOW how did that happen. I may really be getting old, when my baby girl turns 10.
So I was in California for her birthday. Don't worry she got extra souvenirs for her suffering and parting it up with her cousin at Chucky Cheese. I still wanted her to know I think she is incredible.
10 Wonderful things I love about her
1-Have you seen her smile! It could truly light up the world.
2-Pink and Purple. She is still a girly girl.
3-Hugs and kisses. Need I say more.
4-She is a fierce friend.
5-She stands up for what is right.
6-She is super smart and loves school.
7-She loves her Heavenly Father, and she knows he loves her.
8-She thinks her big sister is the greatest, and her brothers are the best.
9-Blue blood. GO BYU
10-She knows the church is true, and is a witness for it.
What ever happens in this crazy world. I am so grateful I get to go through it with my sweet nuker. She is pure sunshine. I love her so much and could not ask for anything more then to get to be her mom.
Happy Birthday peanut!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Sydney! She is truly a doll!
Beautiful girl!!! Happy Birthday Syndey!
Post a Comment