Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What was He Thinking?

Now please understand. Brad is one of the smartest people I know. But really what was he thinking
He sent me to the Nursery J and J garden and nursery, and he said get 6 tomato plants.
For real 6 just 6 I would never plant just 6 tomato plants, and what about the other things I know we will need.
Truly sending me to a nursery alone is like sending me shoe shopping with Stacy. He did actually think I could just buy 6 tomato plants. J and J's are all the way in Layton. I have to make the trip count don't I? That is rhetorical. Don't answer it. Please
So I came away with a lovely purple fountain grass, a beautiful black mound grass, two peppers, tons of alyssum, plenty of pansies and 20 tomato plants. No that not a typo It really is 20.

Bring on summer because I am ready for warm tomato's fresh off the vine.

4 comments:

Erin Macceo said...

I'm buying plant now. I'm so happy to finally have a yard to plant. I also found a pretty decent deal. Spring Hill Nursery.com use code 414217 at check out and you get $20 worth of free plants. Just pay shipping. And there's no minimum! Now I just have to decide...

Kristy said...

You are right in every way!!

Tracy said...

Can you come and plant my garden now?

Stacy said...

Well now that your garden is going,... How about those shoes!!!