I know that snow is a good thing. I know we can't just warm up or everything will flood. I know spring is about the ups and downs of weather.
However. I am done with snow. I am done with cold. I am ready to work in my yard and plant a garden. I want warm winds and sprinklers for kids to run through. I would love to have pink pansies and fresh veggies warm from the sun.
They may be nothing better the a tomato sandwich when the tomato is still warm fresh from the garden.
I have nothing against warm sweaters and hot cocoa.
I am just ready for flip flops and cold lemon aid.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I totaly agree. You should let all of know when a good time to plant is, because you always have a wonderful garden. I trust your timeable :)
Me too!
Okay, i'm almost there. I neeeeed to get out in the yard, i actually mower the patch of grass we planted last year, this morning. There is soooo much to do, that it's overwhelming, which is why i'm not quite ready. But, my PEAS ARE IN! and coming up......
I am with ya and I LOVE LOVE LOVE flip flops I would wear them to church if it was appropriate, but since it isn't and the weather has been colder they haven't come out yet!
Oh I am so with you on that one! I hate the cold and it has been cold to long!
Post a Comment