I was just thinking about Haybear getting ready for her swim meet in Montana. She leaves at 3am in the morning. I have been having a hard time with this trip. I don't like her going so far away for so long. I can't just get to her if she needs me. 10hours that's far. I just don't like it.
I know part of it is because it is so far, but I think the bigger part is that I will miss her. I miss her when she is at school. And that is only 7 hours.
I know she will be OK and I know she will be cared for by good people. It just wont be me.
I wander if that is how my Father in Heaven feels. He know where we are. And he trusts the people that are taking care of us, But he is not here. He's not the one teaching us any more. He has to trust that we learned what we needed from him before we came to earth and now he has to just watch from the stands.
It makes me even more grateful for the guiding spirit. I can feel his love even though he is not right here. I hope Haybear can take my love with her too.
Wish her luck.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, I hope she does well! Good Luck!
It's not hearly as far, but Potter is at Mill Hollow and I miss him so much! I can't believe it. Luckily he gets back today.
I have to tell you. Last night she was talking about going to Montana and Jed didn't have his ears in and thought she was going to see Hanna Montana. Too funny. She is such a good girl. You are truly blessed.
How did it go? I sure miss my cute babysitter. :)
Post a Comment