Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday


So today was Nukers big day.; Nine years ago in the very wee hours of the morning 1203 am she joined our family. What a wonderful day.
So I am taking a page from Kriste's blog
Nine Wonderful thing about her
1-Smile** Need I say more
2-She has an amazing testimony
3-She loves to learn
4-She loves to read
5-Sunshine doesn't hold a candle to the joy she brings to other
6-Pink and Purple. She is such a girly girl
7-She loves her family
8-She is a great swimmer
9-She has a smooshy nose no cartilage. you can push it flat
I guess what I am saying is I love that little girl. I just wish she wouldn't grow quite so fast.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, S! What a special girl you are. Ray of sunshine, definitely!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! I love your 9 things...she'll cherish those!

Sonja said...

Tell " Nukers " HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope she had a good birthday :D

Erin Macceo said...

I can't believe she's 9...ugh I'm really starting to feel old. :) Love you guys!!