Thursday, May 8, 2008

Life is Good

My second to the oldest Bobo had a concert tonight. First at his new school and he was great. I found out when he changed schools that he had not really learn much about playing the violin. His teacher called to let me know that he really didn't know how to read music. I was worried. He was already over loaded by the new school and here was one more thing for him to not be up to par on. She told me not to worry. She would make everything OK. She would work extra hard with him. No throwing kids into the deep end in her class.
Even though I was still worried. (that's my job. I'm the mom) I trusted her. Low and behold he is up to level with everyone else almost in the class. It was great
Add to that the sun shine that has been falling on our heads, and life is GOOD

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome! Good for him. We are jumping into the charter world next year with #1. Hope it works out as well as it has for you.

Anonymous said...

Off topic - Hey you, I just found your blog. You didn't tell me you started one. I am so excited!!