Last night it happened. Nader(5) lost his first tooth.
There is something to a first like this. It is marking the beginning of the end. How could this be possible. How could he be growing so fast. First Kindergarten now his first tooth gone. Next thing you know he will be off on his mission then getting married.
They truly grow to fast. It hurt the heart a little. They get bigger. They start making their own choices. Then they leave you.
Do I sound like I am feeling sorry for myself? Maybe just a little. Its hard to watch them grow so fast. And of course he is my last. So this is my last First tooth.
I think all of these last, firsts are going to get to me. No way to set the clock back and hold the little baby one more time?


5 comments:
I know, it breaks my heart to hear you say that. Even knowing you 2 nd is in YW, i was her primary teacher.... Actually I was thinking about this the other day. When i got that calling, i was so terrified to teach an unknown group a kids in a new ward. You came up to me and said my daughter is in that class, and they are a great group, you will have so much fun. And that by itself made it okay.
I think you should bronze it or something!
I wish I had some words of wisdom. I don't. Just love them.
It makes me sad just thinking about. I think this is why people have 13 kids! Your family is adorable.
Aww Holden is getting soo big so fast. He is going to be a heartbreaker thats for sure! such a handsome devil.
Wait till the teenage years, i bet that will feel like its going by forever and you will want them to grow up and out of that stage;)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Post a Comment